What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse websites. Cookies are not actual programs or software. When you visit a web page, it stores a snippet of text from your visit; the next time you visit, this text is retrieved from the website and it recognizes you. This can be used in different ways depending on the actual website visited. Cookies allow websites to store such things as user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing "memory" for a website, allowing it to recognize a user and respond appropriately. Cookies on our website do NOT store personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, email addresses or telephone numbers.
Our cookies help us:
- To make our site work according to your expectations;
- Remember your settings during visits;
- Allow you to share pages (names / blogs) with social networks such as Facebook or Linkedin;
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collection of personally identifiable information - we will always ask for your explicit permission if we ever want to collect such information;
- Collection of sensitive information without your explicit consent.
What information is stored by the cookie?
The cookie usually stores:
- The name of the website from which it came
- How long the cookie will stay on your computer or phone;
- Value - usually a randomly generated unique number.
How long do cookies stay on my computer?
- Session cookies - these cookies last until the browser is closed. They are not saved on your hard drive. They are usually used to track the pages you visit so that the information about you about that visit can be customized.
- Persistent cookies - these cookies are stored on your hard drive until you delete them or they expire. They can be used, for example, to remember your preferences when you visit the site.
- Cookies for website features
- Cookies for social networks
- Third party cookies and advertising cookies
- Analytical cookies
Website cookies feature such as session cookies or preferences
- Save information once you log in so you don't have to log in again every time you visit a different page during your session;
- After you log out or close the browser, session cookies will be deleted.
Cookies on social networks
Includes cookies on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and more. The privacy implications of this vary from network to social network and depend on the privacy settings you choose for those networks.
Anonymous visitor cookies and behavioral statistics cookies
- How visitors came to our website (eg from a search engine, advertisement, social networking site, etc.)
- The actions of users of the site, such as the number of pages viewed, time spent on a page, on which page visitors left the site
- How often visitors return to our site
- The technology used by visitors (eg browser, operating system, device, etc.)
These statistics help us make our site as easy to use as possible to provide good navigation for all visitors.
- Google Analytics, which is a program that helps us measure site usage, including the examples above.
Cookies to improve the site
We regularly test new designs and features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously tracking how visitors respond to these different versions. This ultimately helps us offer you a better website.
We use: Google Web Tools Samples.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, display ads on Internet sites
You can opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google opt-out page, or you can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Turn off cookies
You can turn off cookies by changing your internet browser settings so that it stops accepting cookies. There are many different browsers and versions. Some of the most common browsers and versions are listed below. Click on the name of your preferred browser below to learn how to disable and manage cookies. If your version or browser is not listed, visit your favorite search engine.